Frank Zappa - 1988.05.01 - Isstadion, Stockholm, Sweden


1-May 1988, Isstadion, Stockholm, Sweden

148 min, Aud, A/A-

Guest appearances by Mats Öberg & Morgan Ågren (*) and Dweezil (**).
Heavy Duty Judy, Packard Goose Medley, Any Kind Of Pain, More Trouble Every Day, Penguin In Bondage, Hot Plate Heaven At The Green Hotel, Cosmik Debris, Inca Roads, Advance Romance, Bobby Brown, Keep It Greasey, The Torture Never Stops Medley, Big Swifty* (incl T'Mershi Duween*), Joe's Garage, Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?, Peaches En Regalia, Stairway To Heaven, Whippin' Post** (q: Handsome Cabin Boy), I Am The Walrus, Jam**, Sofa

Thanks blackpage for the CDRs. The generation number on this is unknown, but probably very low. The tape flips seems to have been at the beginning of Cosmik Debris, just before Torture Never Stops pt II, and in the crowd noise after Stairway To Heaven. I've patched in fills in the two former, and I hope there aren't any other spots with missing music that I've overlooked. If there are, let me know, and I'll try to make patched replacements tracks.

Dragonmaster!

01 Heavy Duty Judy
02 Packard Goose Medley
03 Any Kind Of Pain
04 More Trouble Every Day
05 Penguin In Bondage
06 Hot Plate Heaven At The Green Hotel
07 Cosmik Debris
08 Inca Roads
09 Advance Romance
10 Bobby Brown
11 Keep It Greasey
12 The Torture Never Stops Medley
13 Big Swifty w/ Mats & Morgan (incl. T'Mershi Duween)
14 Joe's Garage
15 Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
16 Peaches En Regalia
17 Stairway To Heaven
18 Whippin' Post w/ Dweezil
19 I Am The Walrus
20 Jam w/ Dweezil
21 Sofa

Information from http://www.fzdb.de/index.php?p=show_details&s=834

Nenhum comentário: